Need help Registering for an Account
or ordering a SailTrack and Slide System?
Look below at the How To Instructional Videos!
California residents click HERE for Proposition 65 warning.
COVID-19 Corona Virus
April 2, 2020
To our Valued Customers
Tides Marine will remain open and operating under "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce, section Other Community or Government based Operations and Essential Functions". We currently manufacture products for Essential Commercial Businesses per Amendment No. 3 to Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 07-20.
In an effort to minimize employee exposure to the Corona virus, we will continue to maintain 6 feet social distancing and reduce daily operating staff to a minimum.
In addition, the following steps will be taken effective Monday, April 6th, 2020:
- Tides Marine will be closed every Friday until further notice.
- Employees working remotely will accept new orders over the phone or via the internet. Website orders will be accepted and processed by employees operating remotely.
- Warranty Claims and Credit Memos will be processed as quickly as possible.
- Lead time for custom orders will be 7-10 business days.
- In-Stock orders will ship within 48 hours of receipt.
- The Shipping Department will operate on Tuesday and Thursday only.
- Customers may no longer pick up orders at Tides. These orders can be shipped via FedEx or UPS.
- Changes similar to the above (and other updates) will be posted to the Tides website at the end of each week for the foreseeable future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or requests for clarification.
Thank you for your continued business and patience during this very trying time.
Vice Presidents Operations